Wednesday, October 7, 2026

amazing

            

   LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS 



I’m blown away.

Just as I wrapped up my debate, my staff told me the good news: you helped us raise $170,000 just while I was on stage?! I can’t thank you enough – really.

They said they were aiming for $200,000, but fell just short. I told them it wouldn’t be a problem – that, would help us get over the finish line. So before I go on, do you think you spare a couple of bucks, split between our campaign and Chris Pappas, to help us reach our goal before midnight? A recent poll shows us down by 3 points, so your support would mean a lot to me right now.


I have to tell you, Susan Collins gave the exact performance I had expected. Lies, false promises, and a whole lot of concern.

And when I reminded her that today is the anniversary of her deciding vote to confirm Brett Kavanaugh to the Supreme Court, and gave her the chance to explain the decision, she showed no regret whatsoever. Millions of women across the country lost their reproductive rights because of that vote.

I’ll tell you the same thing that I just told thousands of undecided Mainers: I’m for Medicare-for-all, making billionaires pay their fair share and bringing down the cost of living.

Susan Collins also told those undecided Mainers what she’s for: tax breaks for billionaires and continuing to vote with Donald Trump 96% of the time.

We can defeat Susan in less than a month from now, but I can’t take on this fight alone. We have been out-spent on TV ads by a 2-to-1 margin! And there’s more cash to come before Election Day.

So please, if you were waiting for the perfect day to donate, I hope you’ll make today that day. Your $50 right now would help us reach our fundraising goal and flip the Senate

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your split contribution between Troy Jackson and Chris Pappas instantly:


Solidarity forever,

Troy


Email us: teampappas@chrispappas.org

Paid for by Chris Pappas for Senate

Chris Pappas for Senate
PO Box 313
Manchester, NH 03105
United States



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Exclusive: Gov. Shapiro Speaks Out on Measles Outbreak

                    LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON B...