Wednesday, October 7, 2026

Before the next phase of this race, I need to ask you something

                   

LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS 



Jamie Raskin

Hi, it’s Jamie Raskin.

I’m writing to you today about my colleague and friend Chris Pappas because I’ve had the privilege of serving alongside him in Congress, and I want you to hear directly from me why this race matters.

In the day-to-day work of Congress, you learn quickly who is there to perform and who is there to serve. Chris is firmly in the latter category.

He shows up, does the work, and never loses sight of who sent him there.

I’ve seen him approach complex and often contentious issues with a kind of calm integrity that is increasingly rare in our politics – including as a co-sponsor of the DISCLOSE Act – which Chris championed to bring greater transparency to our elections so voters can see who is trying to buy their democracy.

It may not be a flashy issue, but it’s foundational. And that’s exactly the kind of issue Chris champions.

We are living through a genuine test of democratic self-government. That makes it all the more important to have members of Congress who understand that their job is to repair, not to inflame; to build, not to divide; to govern, not to perform.

Chris Pappas does that work. I’ve trusted him as a colleague, and I believe he’ll bring that same steady, principled leadership to the Senate.

Will you join me in supporting Chris Pappas for Senate by chipping in $50 or more right now

If you've stored your info with ActBlue Express, we'll process your contribution instantly:


Good people don’t win these races on their own. They win because people like you decide that the kind of leadership we need is worth fighting for.

Please make a contribution to support Chris Pappas’s campaign for the United States Senate today.

Very truly yours,

Jamie Raskin

New Hampshire is poised to be one of the closest Senate races in the country. Will you chip in today to help Chris stop the Republicans from flipping the Granite State red and expanding their Senate majority?

Donate »


Email us: teampappas@chrispappas.org

Paid for by Chris Pappas for Senate

Chris Pappas for Senate
PO Box 313
Manchester, NH 03105
United States



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Before the next phase of this race, I need to ask you something

                    LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON B...