LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
MAGA GOP: BOUGHT AND PAID FOR TO BETRAY THE NATION!
NEVER FORGET THAT THE U.S. BETRAYED AFGHANS!
We Afghans stood with the American forces during the hardest days, but the current U.S. government abandoned us when we were going through the hardest days.
I wish our government would go after pedophiles like they go after brown men headed to work at 7 am.
I wish they would close billionaire tax loopholes like they close our public schools.
I wish they would fund healthcare like they fund forever wars in the Middle East.
THE GOLDEN RETRIEVER OF COURSE!!! ππΎππΎπ
Absolutely.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.