Monday, October 5, 2026

I was 12 years old, homeless, and living in a tent.

                                

 LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS  


Amy Acton

I think it was somewhere off Route 7.

I was 12 years old, homeless, and living in a tent. It wasn’t easy, but it made me tough.

Folks, by the time I was in middle school, I had been a frequent flier with children’s services. I had lived in over a dozen homes and experienced abuse, hunger, and homelessness.

But I was determined to find a way out. I credit public schools with saving my life. And I worked three jobs in college and medical school to fulfill my dream of becoming a doctor.

I’m not sharing this story to earn sympathy points. I’m sharing it because these experiences shaped who I am and how I fight.

They’re why I’ll never look the other way while Ohio families struggle to afford groceries, healthcare, childcare, or a place to call home. I know what it’s like to need someone to fight for you.

That’s why I’m running for governor.

Look, there’s no doubt this will be a tough fight. I’m up against an out-of-touch billionaire who has no idea what it’s like to struggle. He’s spending tens of millions to buy this state for his own selfish gain.

But I’m ready for a tough fight. And if I learned anything from my childhood, it’s that no one gets through anything alone. That’s where you come in, folks.

Together, I know we can build a future for Ohio that works for everyone. So if you’re ready to fight for that future and defeat an out-of-touch billionaire, then I’m asking for just $3 today. Because when thousands of grassroots supporters come together, nothing is impossible





If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:

Thank you for listening, and be well.

Amy Acton


 

I am a doctor, advocate, and problem-solver. I'm running for Governor because I refuse to look away from Ohioans who are struggling and it’s time to give power back to the people and our communities.

Together, we will build the Ohio we know is possible. Will you become a grassroots donor to my campaign and chip in any amount today?

Support with a one time contribution >>
Support with a recurring contribution >>
Text acton to 71546

Ohioans for Amy Acton and David Pepper
PO BOX 15067
Columbus, OH 43205
United States

Visit our Website | Send us a Message

Paid for by Ohioans for Amy Acton and David Pepper


Ohioans for Amy Acton and David Pepper | PO BOX 15067, Columbus, OH 43205



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

John E. Sununu’s record speaks for itself

                                           LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLE...