Monday, October 5, 2026

My dad was exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, which caused my disability.

                                     

 LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS  


My dad was exposed to Agent Orange in Vietnam, which caused my disability.

The consequences of war don’t end when the bombs do.


My dad’s exposure to Agent Orange in Vietnam caused my disability. I know firsthand that the ramifications of war don’t stop when the bombs do, and so does he.

I’m proud to be my father’s son. You can watch him open up about his experiences in Vietnam and how they’ve impacted our family for almost half a century:

I’m currently tied in the race to become Iowa’s next U.S. Senator. Once I get to D.C., I will never stop fighting for the people who live with the scars of war long after the conflict is over.

If you can, please support my campaign so I can win this election and be a much-needed champion for veterans, military families, and disabled Americans on Capitol Hill.

Together,
Josh Turek





No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

John E. Sununu’s record speaks for itself

                                           LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLE...