Thursday, October 8, 2026

Need your help for the most competitive race in the country

                                    

LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS 



Troy Jackson for Maine

Friend, I need your help.

My race will be the most competitive Senate race in the country.

Susan Collins continues to roll over for Donald Trump, and their MAGA billionaire allies will do everything they can to keep her seat – and keep his agenda intact. Just ask Elon Musk, who’s made clear he’s ready to shell out millions to save Susan.

I’m in this race to put an end to billionaires’ buying power and give folks a government that actually works for working Mainers.


This is going to come down to our grassroots campaign versus Susan’s $10 million billionaire-backed machine, so I need you on my team.

Listen, I’m a fifth-generation logger from Allagash with no political family name or personal fortune behind me. But I’ve spent 20 years fighting for working Mainers in the state legislature, six of those as President of the Maine Senate. I know how to deliver results that make life better for working people, and that’s exactly what I’m going to do when I get to Washington.

This race will decide Senate control and whether Trump’s agenda goes unchecked for two more years. We can’t let Susan Collins be the tie-breaker in the Senate, friend, because we know she’ll fold every time.


Any amount you give today will make a difference – it all adds up to make this campaign possible. What matters most is that you're part of this team. So will you chip in a couple bucks right now?

If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:


Solidarity forever,

Troy

Troy Jackson for Maine

Friend, you’re getting this email because we urgently need your help.

Troy Jackson is a fifth-generation logger, labor leader, and former Maine Senate President who has been fighting for the working class for his entire life.

Susan Collins has a massive head start in this campaign, so we need all hands on deck to unseat her once and for all.

So please, rush a donation to elect Democrat Troy Jackson to the United States Senate right now →

CHIP IN NOW →

Paid for by Troy Jackson for Maine

Troy Jackson for Maine | P.O. Box 3003, Portland, ME 04104



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Today in Politics, Bulletin 477. 10/9/26

                                                   LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE O...