Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Schiff SLAMS Blanche: 'He Will Never Represent the American People'

               

LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS




Sen. Adam Schiff

643K subscribers


Aug 4, 2026
I just voted no on Todd Blanche's nomination to serve as Attorney General. Before I did, I laid out the 5 biggest reasons why he should not be our nation's top law enforcement officer: --- Join the conversation: → https://www.schiff.senate.gov  / senadamschiff    / senadamschiff    / senadamschiff  


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Wednesday News Updates: Election Night Updates, House GOP Implosion, + More – 8/5/26

                            LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND...