Wednesday, September 30, 2026

EXPOSED: The Russian Network Surrounding the Trump Family

                                                            

 LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS


EXPOSED: The Russian Network Surrounding the Trump Family

From Moscow in the 1980s to Putin’s inner circle today, I connected the documented relationships—and this map is only the beginning.


The Russian Connections Around the Trump Family Are Bigger Than One Story

Donald Trump. His family. Russian oligarchs, businessmen, diplomats and Kremlin officials. This story started decades before the 2016 election — and it is still unfolding today.

Before we begin, I want to remind you why Lev Remembers exists.

I am not a journalist.

I’m not sitting behind a desk reading yesterday’s headlines and rewriting them for you.

I was there.

I lived inside this world. I participated in meetings. I knew many of the players. I watched introductions turn into relationships, relationships turn into access, and access open doors that most people never even knew existed.

That’s why I look at these stories differently.

And it’s why I keep telling you:

Watch what they do, not what they say.

Because today’s story didn’t start yesterday.

It didn’t start with the Mueller investigation.

It didn’t start with the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting.

It didn’t even start when Donald Trump announced he was running for president.

To understand what we’re watching today, we have to go much further back.

BEFORE POLITICS

Donald Trump’s interest in Russia goes back decades.

By the 1980s, Trump was already a celebrity businessman in New York. He was married to Ivana Trump, who had been born in Czechoslovakia when it was under communist rule.

Then, in 1986, something happened that would become an early chapter in Trump’s long history with Moscow.

At a luncheon in New York, Trump was seated next to Yuri Dubinin, the Soviet Union’s ambassador to the United States.

Trump later wrote about that encounter himself.

The conversation eventually turned to the possibility of doing business in Moscow.

The following year, Donald and Ivana Trump traveled to the Soviet Union.

This wasn’t the Russia of oligarchs, private corporations and luxury developments that would emerge after the Soviet collapse.

This was 1987.

Mikhail Gorbachev was running the Soviet Union.

Vladimir Putin was still a KGB officer.

And major foreign business projects required dealing with the Soviet state.

Trump and Ivana visited Moscow and examined potential locations for a luxury hotel project. Contemporary reporting described discussions involving Intourist, the Soviet state tourism organization. Trump later described being impressed by the Soviet officials’ interest in making a deal.

Nothing ultimately came of that particular project.

But something had begun.

A relationship with Moscow.

An ambition to build there.

Contacts.

Introductions.

And a fascination with doing business in Russia that would reappear again and again over the decades that followed.

Then the Soviet Union collapsed.

Russia changed.

And the people surrounding Donald Trump’s Russian ambitions changed with it.

The Soviet bureaucrats were replaced by businessmen.

Then came oligarchs.

Developers.

Middlemen.

People with access.

People with money.

People connected to people inside the Russian government.

And as Donald Trump’s family became increasingly involved in the Trump Organization, some of those relationships began touching their lives too.

Donald Trump Jr.

Ivanka Trump.

Jared Kushner.

Eric Trump.

Different people.

Different relationships.

Different years.

But some of the same Russian worlds kept appearing.

THEN CAME THE MONEY

Russian buyers began appearing in Trump-branded real estate.

Russian businessmen became involved in proposed Trump developments.

Trump brought the Miss Universe pageant to Moscow.

The Agalarov family entered the picture.

Trump Tower Moscow kept coming back.

Donald Trump Jr. became involved.

Ivanka became involved.

Felix Sater became involved.

And eventually, relationships that had existed in Trump’s business world began appearing in Trump’s political world.

Then came 2016.

Then the Trump Tower meeting.

Then the investigations.

Then the denials.

And America spent years arguing about one question:

What exactly was Donald Trump’s relationship with Russia?

But I believe that question is too narrow.

Because Donald Trump is only one part of this story.

What happens when instead of looking only at Donald Trump, we follow the relationships surrounding his entire family?

What happens when we put Donald Trump Jr.‘s relationships next to Ivanka’s?

Then put Jared Kushner’s next to theirs?

Then add the Russian businessmen.

The oligarchs.

The diplomats.

The state banks.

The investment funds.

The intermediaries.

The business deals.

The social relationships.

The meetings.

And then follow those relationships forward—not just to 2016, but all the way to 2026?

That’s what I’ve been working on.

And what I found is why I’m publishing this today.

Because some of these relationships disappeared years ago.

Others are active right now.

Some involve business.

Some involve friendship.

Some involve money.

Some involve diplomacy.

Some involve presidential politics.

And some of the names you are about to see repeatedly connect different members of the Trump family to different parts of Russia’s business and political establishment.

I’m going to show you what happens when we stop looking at those stories individually.

And put them on the same page...


A subscription gets you:

💥 Early intel before the media catches on
🎙️ Live Q&As and behind-the-scenes drops
✅ Unfiltered stories from inside Trump’s circle



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Trump’s Senate Pick Is Losing. Look Who’s Paying For Him.

       LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON BLOGGER DOESN...