Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Chances are slim to none, and slim just left town.

                                                             

 LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS


I don’t come from a well-connected family. I’m not a born “insider.” I didn’t go to a fancy prep school, and I didn’t have anyone pulling strings on my behalf.

I was never destined to be a United States Senator.

To put it another way, a kid like me growing up to be a United States Senator is about as likely as a screen door protecting a submarine.

Yet here I am. Inches away from flipping this seat and going to fight for fellow underdogs on Capitol Hill.

The fact that I’ve made it this far is proof that Iowans are sick and tired of corruption, lies, and broken promises.

From firefighters in Coralville to students in Sioux City to waitresses in Anamosa, pipefitters in Davenport, line cooks in Charles City, teachers, truck drivers, and nurses from every corner of the state, I’m proud to have the support of working-class people who represent the best of Iowa.

In the spirit of honesty, I’ll warn you I’m about to ask for your financial support. That’s because my Senate campaign takes exactly $0.00 from corporate PACs, MAGA just outspent us on TV ads by a 2:1 margin, and our last FEC End-of-Quarter finance deadline hits in a few hours.

I’m determined to post our strongest numbers ever to prove that Iowa isn’t for sale. Want to help me send a message to the people trying to buy this election? A last-minute wave of grassroots investment in our campaign will do exactly that.

Before the buzzer sounds at midnight, pitch in a few bucks so I can surge past my FEC end-of-quarter goal, defeat Ashley Hinson, and fight like hell for the working people of this country!







Thanks for everything,
Josh Turek

© 2026 Josh Turek
PO. Box 1005, Council Bluffs, IA 51502



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

🚨Trump’s EPSTEIN NIGHTMARE Gets WORSE…

                                                                        LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM! ALL ...