LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
If you want a primer on the Ed Sheeran/Macklemore brouhaha, check out the annotated lyrics, below. “Don’t,” a song I really dig, is a confessional track allegedly about Sheeran’s short romance with fellow pop star Ellie Goulding. TL;DR: Sheeran is yet another enormously wealthy public figure who capitulated to oligarch power, sure, but sleazy billionaire Robert Kraft is the real villain here. Animation by Chunk. From the September 25 episode of The Five 8. In July, I went on tour. We went on tour for weeks, Mack rapped and everyone laughed. I don’t fuck with Bob Kraft, I don’t fuck with Bob Kraft. All my friends quit in the middle of the tour, When will all the bad press stop? I don’t fuck with Bob Kraft, I don’t fuck with Bob Kraft. |


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.