LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
SHARED FOR INFORMATION AND EDUCATION IN A POORLY REPORTED
RACE - GEORGIA DESERVES TO HAVE A SCIENTIST REPRESENTING
THEM!
This is Dr. Jasmine Clark, the Democratic Nominee for Congress in Georgia’s 13th District. I also have a PhD in microbiology. Here are three reasons why I am asking for your support before our midnight fundraising deadline to send me to Congress: |
- Donald Trump believes that political appointees, rather than scientists, should determine which grants are funded for important research, such as cancer research and clinical trials.
- Under RFK Jr., public health in our country has been an absolute disaster. He’s gone after vaccines, children with disabilities, and so much more.
- If I’m elected, I would be the first woman with a STEM PhD to ever serve in our U.S. Congress.
If I’ve convinced you that we need a scientist in Congress, please pitch in to our campaign before our midnight fundraising deadline. Our average campaign donation is just $26, but any amount helps —even $1 |
Thanks for standing up for science. —Dr. Jasmine Clark Democratic Nominee, GA-13 |
|
|
|
Paid for by Jasmine Clark for Georgia Jasmine Clark for Georgia 4370 Lawrenceville Hwy #96 Lilburn, GA 30048 United States |
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.