LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
| A picture is worth a thousand words. |
|
Rick Jackson stood on stage with Donald Trump and doubled down on his promise to be Trump's "favorite governor." |
|
There’s a clear choice in this election: Rick Jackson would work for Donald Trump. I will work for the people of Georgia. |
|
As Governor, I’ll take action to lower costs, expand Medicaid, and make pre-K accessible for every Georgia family. And I’ll stand up to anyone — including Donald Trump — if their policies hurt Georgians. |
|
I'm running to be governor for ALL of Georgia. |
|
We set a goal of raising $50,000 to send Trump and Jackson a bold message— and we're nearly there. Will you chip in $5 or more to help us reach our goal and win this race? |
|
Let's build a Georgia that serves everyone. |
|
|
|
|
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.