Sunday, September 6, 2026

Sunday Message from MeidasTouch

                                                                                          

LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....

OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!

ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON

MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!

BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES

POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR

UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'

IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT

IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS 


Hey everyone, it’s Ben Meiselas, co-founder of the MeidasTouch Network. So great to be with everybody on Sunday before Labor Day.

I’ll make sure to make these posts earlier on Sunday. I’ve just been spending a little more time with the family, gearing up for what I know will be a lot of sleepless nights ahead as we continue to build this network and continue to grow this independent media platform.

Meidas+ is a reader-supported publication. To receive new posts and support our work, consider becoming a free or paid subscriber.

I had the opportunity to go on a few trips with the family over this summer while keeping the videos going and growing the network to new heights. But I’ll make sure I do earlier posts going forward and more frequent morning posts going forward after Labor Day.

First off, I want to acknowledge Labor Day and the purpose of Labor Day. It’s not just a holiday about store sales or back to school or just getting a day off or a long weekend. It is about the American worker, about the foundation of America that is under attack right now, frankly. The idea that Labor Day could even be acknowledged by the current MAGA Republican movement is such a far-fetched concept, with the labor movement being under attack the way it is.

You know, it’s interesting when I teach law at USC to undergrad and USC law and I ask my class to raise their hands if they thought certain major pieces of legislation would be passed today, whether it’s the Voting Rights Act, the Civil Rights Act, Title IX, and other landmark bipartisan legislation. Nobody raises their hand, which goes to show you that far from our nation moving towards progress and a more perfect union, we’ve taken major steps backwards.

But I think the good news is, as we approach the midterms, which are right around the corner, that there are definitely things changing.

And they’re not simply changing in a partisan way of who’s going to win this election or who’s going to win that election or who’s up and who’s down, although those things are certainly important.

I feel like as the Trump regime has come in and demolished institutions and ruled with the reckless authoritarian behavior that we’ve seen, people understand that this is an existential moment like we’ve never seen before in history.

And it is important that when Democrats win in the midterms, and I do suspect they will win big, that it’s not a return to the status quo, but it is an agenda of ruthless accountability and oversight and fighting for values and principles that matter most to the American people, which as we see now very clearly transcends political party.

It’s about being heard, being respected, being valued, being protected, and having the opportunities to succeed, whereas the Trump regime is all about taking opportunity away and frankly stealing from the American people, which is what we’ve consistently seen throughout this regime.

You know, I hear pundits who are now surfacing because we get close to an election talk about political messaging, and this political message is tested this way versus that political message is tested that way, and I think they’ve got it all wrong. I think we’re beyond political messaging at this point.

We have a fascist regime in power that is doing all the authoritarian things that we as a nation once stood against, and we have a sexual predator and deviant in the Oval Office who is killing people on a daily basis with his reckless policies and malicious policies, and whose behavior is truly the definition of psychotic.

Yes, it’s malignant narcissist. Yes, it is awful and evil, but it is demonic and psychotic.

I mean, this morning, that  demonic psychotic predator made hundreds of posts, weird memes again of himself as Terminator fighting intergalactic wars against who the hell knows who, weird AI images of Robert De Niro saying Trump was right, AI images of blowing up Kharg Island.

And here’s the reality of what’s going on: America has never been weaker at home and abroad.

Over the past 48 hours, we’ve seen exactly why Putin wanted Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner to be the envoys he negotiates with, or I should say, who he humiliates under the guise of negotiations.

To watch Steve Witkoff and Jared Kushner show up in the Kremlin and say how the meeting was one of the greatest days of his life and something he will always cherish after he retires, as Putin sat there and laughed and talked about his objectives of conquering all of Ukraine.

I could never have imagined that I’d ever see anything like this as an American. I can’t even fathom it. I don’t even know how this could be discussed in any normal sense when it is the biggest betrayal of our country ever.

Then to see Jared Kushner and Witkoff leave in Russian vehicles, then travel to Ukraine where Putin had just recently bombed the airport in Kyiv.

And as they arrived in Ukraine, they met with Zelensky, and then Kushner talked about how Trump is a business person, and thus they’re looking for a win-win business deal between Ukraine and Russia and the United States.

What the hell are they talking about?

Treason. Is just straight up treason.

Then you had Witkoff talking about how great Putin treats him and what a great person Putin is, and that they both understand Putin’s aspirations and they want to make sure Putin’s aspirations, that’s the exact word they used, “aspirations,” can be realized in these discussions with Ukraine.

And you had Zelensky sitting there basically saying, all right, I guess we’re gonna be at war for all of the winter.

I’ve never seen the U.S. so humiliated on the world stage every damn day.

And meanwhile, this past weekend, Iran was able to strike six ships in the Strait of Hormuz.

One of Iran’s top military leaders and advisors, Mohsen Rezai, said Iran also did a warning shot using a new hypersonic missile towards the U.S. aircraft carriers, which could easily take out an aircraft carrier if it wants, which would result in hundreds of American service members being killed.

Iran says, they don’t want to inflict a mass casualty event because we know it will escalate things further. But if you keep on doing this, Trump, we’re gonna have to hit your aircraft carrier, which will be easy for us to do, especially as you’re out of munitions.

You know, as I reflect on this too, it seems like that’s what Trump actually wants to happen.

I think that the unstated goal here is that Trump is using our aircraft carriers as bait, that he wants Iran to shoot the aircraft carriers so he can justify further escalation. Because let’s face it, this blockade is an utter disaster. Whatever the hell is going on, it’s a complete farce.

Donald Trump is posting 18 million barrels are getting out of the Strait of Hormuz. He posted a meme about that today. It’s not true. At most, five to six million barrels, basically a quarter of what was coming out of the Strait of Hormuz before this catastrophic war started.

The price of oil and diesel are only going to get higher. They’re already at historic levels. There’s no amount of fraud or market manipulation that’s going to change the economic catastrophe that Donald Trump has unleashed.

This was all infinitely resolvable. We should never have been in this war in the first place. That’s obvious to everybody. But even after this catastrophic war began, the memorandum of understanding provided at least a glimmer of hope to get the hell out of this thing.

But Donald Trump’s a destroyer his whole life. He’s not a deal maker. He’s not a builder. He’s never been. He’s been the biggest bankrupter ever. And we’re seeing that in action right now.

We’re seeing what it means to be led by a loser and a group of other people who have gone through their MAGA loser arc, and they’ve all found each other, and they’re running our country into the ground.

This is the most radical extremist behavior imaginable, embodied in the Trump regime. And every day our nation suffers from this behavior.

Look, as I look forward to this week and the coming days, I think that the most important thing I can be doing and this network can be doing is just stay the course and keep this ship steady.

We need to be a steady hand in  the chaos getting out the news every day, being a great source for accurate data and information, building out the independent media ecosphere, and just relentlessly and ruthlessly calling out the lies and just being consistent about it, hitting it out of the park every day.

That’s it. And that’s what we’ll try to do.

It’s so great to see a lot of the Meidas channels with their huge growth. I mean, Katie Phang’s channel growing at a rapid pace, Scott MacFarlane’s channel growing at a rapid pace. We have so many other ideas for expansion that I’m looking forward to developing as well.

You know, obviously we built a huge Capitol Hill bureau, although MAGA Mike Johnson refuses to have the Congress do any work. So, you know, we’ll certainly be ready and equipped when Congress gets back into session and does work and Democrats conduct oversight after the midterms when they’re in control.

And I’m thinking about potential counter-programming opportunities for the Republican midterm convention this week. It’s obvious that it’s going to be a huge disaster. I think it’s like 17 Republican House members are going to show up and like four, maybe five Republican senators are going to show up.

So like 90% of Republican members of Congress, senators and House members, are not even going to this Republican midterm convention in Dallas.

So we’re going to think about ways to counter-program it, maybe do some live shows, some streams. I’m not quite sure yet, but I’m working on some ideas that I’ll let you know as soon as I think of them. Let me know what your thoughts are, if you have any ideas also.

In any event, that’s all for now. Thanks for subscribing. Appreciate you so much.


Let’s keep fighting. Let’s keep growing.

Thanks, everybody, so much.

We appreciate you and we love you!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Sunday Message from MeidasTouch

                                                                                             LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER..... OR REMOVE...