LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
Today’s last story came out of the court records—the letters where a federal agency threatened a nonprofit’s funding, and the subpoena that asked them not to tell anyone it existed. That find was possible because of you. Thank you.
If you are looking for ways to do even more, there are two things you can do with your subscription: gift one to somebody you’ve been forwarding The Dworkin Report to, or go Founding Member to add even more fuel to our fight.
Thanks for being here. With all of Trump’s chaos, I’m glad to have some great news for you today. Before we jump in, hit the ❤️ like button and restack this post—your share puts these stories in front of somebody who needs to see them. It makes a big difference.
And if you haven’t joined us as a paid subscriber yet, today is a perfect day to do so. You’d be supporting our investigations, reporting, and organizing, and you’ll unlock access to my exclusive election analysis three times a week.
We need all hands on deck to win back Congress in the midterms, and we are all in on that. Join us today and help us sprint through the finish:
She Won.
In 2019, E. Jean Carroll said Donald Trump sexually abused her in a department store dressing room in the mid-1990s.
Trump appealed it everywhere he could. The Supreme Court said no to him in June, but he asked them to reconsider. Yesterday, they turned him down again—one line in an order list.
Carroll’s lawyer, Roberta Kaplan, said that the verdict “is now final and cannot be challenged in any court.” Trump already paid more than $5.6 million last month—that extra charge is for the interest he owed.
A separate jury ordered Trump to pay Carroll $83.3 million for defaming her. That appeal is sitting at the Supreme Court right now.
He fought this at every level a person can fight something. He lost at every one. The next one’s waiting.
He Called Them What?
As we reported yesterday, the USS Abraham Lincoln was supposed to be home in May. It’s now been at sea for more than 260 days, most of that time without a port call.
So the families went public about all of the issues on the ship, speaking out directly against Trump. He responded by saying the deployment hadn’t gone nearly long enough. Then Fox News host Joey Jones listened to a sailor on that ship describe eating noodles and tuna, looked into the camera, and asked, “How weak are you?” Seriously.
Jones is a Marine veteran who lost both legs in Afghanistan. He knows exactly what he was doing when he said it, and he said it anyway—about a sailor who can’t say a word back without their command finding out.
Ret. US Navy Admiral Mike Mullen, the former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, said “these ships, these people” need to come back.
Sen. Mark Kelly deployed twice to the Persian Gulf aboard the USS Midway and flew 39 combat missions in Operation Desert Storm. He’s been speaking to a grandmother who said her grandson has lost twenty-five pounds on the ship. Kelly is pushing for a full investigation and for a bipartisan delegation to be flown out to the ship.
Meanwhile, GOP Rep. Don Bacon, a Ret. Air Force Brigadier General, wants the Navy Secretary to testify in front of Congress to “explain to us the truth.”
A month ago this was a few worried family members that the regime brushed off. Now it’s a push for an investigation, a congressional summons, and a former Joint Chiefs chairman saying bring them home. That’s what a month of not shutting up did.
Ossoff Read Them Their Own Calendar
On Sunday, Sen. Jon Ossoff stood in front of a fired-up crowd in Atlanta, and called out Trump’s war promises—with dates included.
On day one, Trump claimed it was all ahead of schedule. By day four, he declared victory. Day nine, Defense Secretary Pete Hegseth swore that Iran was going to surrender. Day fourteen, Hegseth said Iran’s military was destroyed. And on day forty, the regime claimed that every goal was met.
Sunday was day 170. Iran still has its uranium, and gas hit $4.06 on Monday—the highest August national average ever recorded in the US—a dollar higher than last year. Whether you follow the war or not, it will hit your wallet.
Eleven weeks from today, Ossoff faces voters in a state Trump won. Polling says he’s ahead, he’s well-funded, and every advisor is probably telling him to quietly run out the clock. He loudly made Trump’s war the center of his case instead.
Politicians in his position don’t take that risk unless they’ve seen the numbers. He’s seen them.
The Deadline Came And Went
The regime demanded the private records of 17 million American truck drivers—names, birthdates, and Social Security numbers—going five years back. The Department of Homeland Security (DHS) subpoenaed a national nonprofit for those records, asking them not to tell anyone about the demand.
Those records sit in the group’s national database that all fifty states have to check before issuing any commercial drivers licenses.
Its CEO, Ian Grossman, asked one question in writing: What government agency wants this, and what’s it for?
What he got in response was a threat. In July, the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) top lawyers and a DOJ attorney told him they’d cancel every federal grant his organization received unless he told them by the next morning whether he’d hand over the full database.
Then more than twenty states told Grossman that releasing the records would break their laws. Eleven of those states bar handing that data to immigration agents—seven attach criminal penalties.
Caught in the middle, Grossman asked to let each state decide for itself whether the data should be released. DOT said it was unacceptable, and on August 11 its chief counsel wrote that DHS would reissue its subpoena that same day.
Twenty-one states and DC sued last Wednesday morning to fight back. Judge Anthony Trenga froze all of it by six that evening. Monday came. The deadline passed. Not one Social Security number went to DHS. Those 17 million drivers never knew. The paperwork said not to tell them.
We read that paperwork. Every page. The line asking them to keep it quiet is right there on the form. But you won’t hear about that from almost anyone else.
I’ve been at this for a decade now, and it’s clear that we have the momentum to take back Congress. We just need to sprint through the finish, work as if we’re behind, and vote.
We must keep moving forward to keep the pressure on. Republicans are nervous—they should be. Trump’s at 33 percent, which is the worst rating of his life, either term. He knows it, and that’s why he’s growing increasingly desperate.
We will continue investigating what others won’t, reporting on our wins, and organizing the fight against Trump. We do all of this through The Dworkin Report which is funded only by supporters in our community. No PACs, no billionaire, and no advertiser who wants us to sell Bob Kennedy-endorsed workout milk or jeans.
Join us as a paid subscriber today to help add fuel to our fire:
And before you go—hit the ❤️ like button and restack this edition. The regime is counting on these stories being buried. Disappoint them.
Onward!
Scott
Seventeen million truck drivers had no idea any of this was happening. What else do you figure they’re doing right now that we haven’t found yet?
What would you say to your elected officials if they were in front of you right now?
Thanks for your support! Another way to help us out is by gifting subscriptions to friends and family! You can get yours by clicking the link.
For all contact Congress links, or to volunteer, you can go here: https://actionnetwork.org/forms/sign-up-for-the-watchdog-coalition
TODAY'S LETTERS TO CONGRESS
Here are some ways to help: share the links on social media, text them to friends, post them on substack. Every share counts! Thanks and have a great day!
Let's get Blanche to release ALL Epstein files: https://tinyurl.com/2uc9vca9
Five other letters to send:
Close Dilley: https://tinyurl.com/w9zj48j6
Protect US Forest Service: https://tinyurl.com/mrx8cvv7
Data center pause: https://bit.ly/4twnWMU
25th Amendment Commission https://tinyurl.com/44afaxvd
Defend voting rights: https://tinyurl.com/3f3m728j
JUST A FEW COMMENTS:
Unbelievable work on this edition! Uncovering those hidden subpoena demands shows why reader-funded investigative reporting is so vital.
So proud of this team and community—everyone please make sure to restack and share this today!
every sissified republican congressperson and every obsequious republican senator are as guilty of the treasonous destruction of the US republic as is their corrupt master
You forgot to mention every maga controlled “reporter”.
I am not a betting person, but I would make this wager. Those sailors on the USS Abraham Lincoln will be required to sign an NDA about the conditions on board that ship. It will of course be very quiet and hush hush just like all of the insanely criminal things this corrupt regime does! My elected officials are all republicans and quite frankly the only thing I would say to them is 'eat caca and die'! They are useless and worthless, and I wouldn't cross the street to spit on them if they were on fire! Pardon me. I have frankly had ENOUGH of this god-awful corrupt regime! Thank you for the great news today, Scott! WooHoo! for E. Jean Carroll! I would love to see more candidates stepping up and speaking out like Sen. Jon Ossoff! Speaking the truth is so very important right now. We must never back down and keep repeating it until the election in November! Keep fighting, America! Stay strong and stay safe!
I can see that happening, but when they come off of the ship underweight, looking not very good, etc. I think people will see with their own eyes how bad it was.
SO...it is up to us to keep the truth front and center & not be bullied down
Exactly, Sister!
I wonder what would happen if a sailor refuses to sign the NDA (probably given a dishonorable discharge for insubordination), or violates the NDA on the basis that it was coerced. Every one of the sailors and marines on the USS Abraham Lincoln must revolt together and refuse to sign an NDA. PERIOD!
Would the NDA apply to parents, grandparents, spouses, any friends or relatives who could speak up on their behalf? These sailors are owed some reparations for the conditions they've had to endure.
I don't know, I would think it would only apply to the sailors. I know if one of my loved ones was on that ship, I would be shouting out loud about it! You're right. They are owed reparations for what they endured!
Grandmothers and wives have already spoken up!
Maybe the sailors can't speak directly about "conditions," but a whole lot of their loved ones are going to be seeing those 5,000 sailors coming off that ship who immediately need emergent care for whatever their conditions are, whether it's related to malnutrition, chronic dehydration, sleep deprivation, unsanitary conditions, or mental trauma. It sounds like bad prisoner of war conditions with slave labor thrown in. Will the military medical infrastructure be able to handle the load?
Good point! The MILITARY MEDICAL INFRASTRUCTURE has been slashed and CANNOT HANDLE CARE NOW without additional intake!
IMHO - If the DRUNK wants to WAGE WAR, TAKE CARE OF
ALL MILITARY PERSONNEL APPROPRIATELY and PROVIDE ALL NEEDED SERVICES!
FAMILIES NEED TO SPEAK OUT PUBPLICLY IF THE CARE IS INADEQUATE!
If these SAILORS have lost weight or sought to jump overboard to escape the horrific conditions - TAKE CARE OF THEM!
This broadcast to the WORLD that these incompetent BOOBS can't fight their way out of a PAPER BAG!
The BOOBS knew what was happening and ignored it!
AMATEUR HOUR!
The truckers. My husband was a diesel mechanic for 50 years. We know a lot of these men and women. Disgusting that the government even tried that BS.
Yes, the truckers and the DOT asking for private information and having the audacity to ask the agency to keep the request private. WTF?
Also, want to keep aware of what comes from the investigation of the USS Abraham Lincoln.
Our military is made up of the good hard working part of our country. If THEIR SONS/DAUGHTERS were on on that ship they’d care then, wouldn’t they?
The DHS saying “we’re asking but don’t tell”. Nothing fishy there 🙄
I can't believe we are getting so close to the midterms. I appreciate you more everyday.
Thank you.
They really are fuckers aren’t they?
Scott, let me be the first to say: You are one 'bad' MOFO! ...and I mean that in the most flattering, kindest way. I would really hate to be your enemy. Love your work, thanks for the enlightenment, keep it moving!




LOL I love this thank you so much :)
Government of the people, by the people, and for the people, requires that the people know what's happening.
MAMDANI reminded New Yorkers that YOU OWN THIS!
WE own our government and allowing 5,000 SAILORS to go without appropriate FOOD, WATER, SANITARY CONDITIONS is NOT ACCEPTABLE!
I’m in Massachusetts so I don’t have to tell them anything! Although there are some things they certainly could improve upon, for the most part I feel lucky with the government we have here.
AGREED! WE are blessed with a well educated electorate and the ability to organize and protest!
I've attended PUBLIC HEARINGS and am always impressed with the knowledge and research of those in attendance.
I attended one PUBLIC HEARING at which many young people, college students,
spoke out about WASTE MANAGEMENT!
Because the PUBLIC HEARINGS are conducted around the Commonwealth, they're accessible to many more residents.
“What would you say to your elected officials if they were in front of you right now?”
I would say in person what I have been saying in calls and emails to my MAGAs…
YOU ARE COMPLICIT !
I have to watch my expenses, Scott. You are one of the people/things I gladly pay for. You asked for a special $100 per year subscription commitment, and I accommodated your request.
Thank you for reporting about the regime’s threat to commercial truck drivers. The regime’s quest to nationalize and weaponize Americans’ personal information must be exposed and torn out by the roots.
I would tell my Congress people that no matter how the next election goes to focus on the issues that most affect their constituents. Investigations are important but only if they lead to outcomes that improve the situation. Getting past things into the light and documented for history is important but not if it means ignoring legislation that improves the future.
Thank you Scott! Keep ALL the receipts! Build the cases. Prosecute. Dis-bar. Punish. Rinse and Repeat.
You are doing a great Scott. Happy to support you!
Because Trump is desperate, hours of scheming are a priority. My message to an elected official is to represent your constituents legitimately. We won’t shut up!
Seventeen million truck drivers had no idea any of this was happening. What else do you figure they’re doing right now that we haven’t found yet?
It’s really scary to think about what other unlawful activities this regime and the heritage foundation are trying to pull off. I’m sure it’s in the millions of small hurtful acts that get overlooked but in the big picture, they are chipping away at our freedoms, our constitution, rule of law and whatever else you can think.
What would you say to your elected officials if they were in front of you right now?
Resist with everything you have do not let this cancer spread. Be planning on how to respond to any illegal activity this regime comes up to when they try to stop the November midterms or any election. Resist by having a battle plan ready to roll as soon as you take over congress, don’t pussyfoot around, nail their butts to the wall! Prosecute, arrest and sentence these traitors.
I’d also like to say I believe our country is experiencing a hostile takeover by the trump crime family, the regime and the heritage foundation. They are stealing our tax dollars for their enrichment not supporting the military or the citizens they are supposed to be serving. They are only serving themselves.
Thank you, Scott, for another great day of news! All my rep's and senators are Democrats so I just thank them for their work and for reading my many emails.
The AG'S are deserving of much praise for following the rule of law and Constitution.
Voting today in 3 primaries, every vote is critical. Our candidates must all run like they're 5 points behind regardless of the polls. In less than 3 months we vote to take back our country, the country where it's by the people, for the people, and of the people. Not the 1%, ALL the people!
I hope and trust that the seventeen million truckers are now aware — and ready to vote accordingly.
Government run in the shadows smacks of fascism…democracy requires and demands transparency. VOTE
I am absolutely sure the regime is maintaining a database of every search and every post made on any site, including Substack. Any woman who has ever ordered or purchased a pregnancy test with a credit card is likely being followed up for a continued pregnancy or an abortion. Our healthcare data is not really private. I’m sure toll info and highway cameras are tracking movement across borders between red and blue states. I hate it all.
Fortunately, I have wonderful elected officials in Delaware. The governor just signed the John Lewis Voting Rights Act, there are programs to support farmers, infrastructure, high demand workforce training, teachers and general economic support for all. The state AG has protected gender affirming care . We have housing and environmental protection and so much more. That being said, I want ALL Dems, Independent and Progressive politicians to stop being so quiet and to get out and talk to the people. Talk to them about policy-GOP versus non-GOP and how those policies affect their lives.
If you use DUCK DUCK GO you can search anonymously. It also stops TRACKERS,
1) What are they doing? Anything & everything their greedy, evil minds conjure that furthers their reprehensible plot to destroy democracy. 2) What would I say? You dare to deride courageous service men & women, saying their deployment is not long enough! Bone spurs saved your sorry fat ass & probably a bunch of the cowardly scoundrels who support you.
I say to my elected officials, "Get some balls and stand up for what is right."
It all stands out to me. It’s unconstitutional and treasonous and tolerated by Congress. So I am sad most of the time- until I read the Dworkin Report.
Also what stands out is that none of the governments actions are democratic and that there are courageous folks taking risks to stand up to the regime.
People regularly say it’s the Epstein Files that will bring down Trump but what about insulting soldiers. I have no words…
How do we make sure to notify 17 million truckers of the bullshit that traitor trump, his regime including congress are trying to pull off this time. Lots of voters there.
"CEO, Ian Grossman, asked one question in writing: What government agency wants this, and what’s it for?
What he got in response was a threat. In July, the Department of Transportation’s (DOT) top lawyers and a DOJ attorney told him they’d cancel every federal grant his organization received unless he told them by the next morning whether he’d hand over the full database.
Then more than twenty states told Grossman that releasing the records would break their laws. Eleven of those states bar handing that data to immigration agents—seven attach criminal penalties."
Hero CEO Ian Grossman! Hero 21 State AGs!
Every one of us should confront our state and federal lawmakers and demand that they investigate all aspects of this criminal enterprise known as the Trump administration and their performing monkeys loosely known as the Congress. The actions of the Congress impact all aspects of individual state laws as well as country wide issues.
Time to get rid of the whole regime! They’re destroying our country.
I have a comment to share…gasoline at a US high of $4.00?? Are you kidding. Check out Washington State where we pay $6.00 a gallon or close to it. The rest of the country has little to complain about compared to west coast prices. Just sayin’
That was the national avg. but yes far too high.
Ahhh,okay. Ridiculous price
I’m tired of hearing tRumps approval number are at 33% that the number they keep posting and saying it’s the worst, it’s the same number, over and over again. Why is it not 19% or 10% where it belongs?
What I'd say to my U.S. senators, Elizabeth Warren and Ed Markey: Keep it up! If only all states were as well represented as Massachusetts. What I'd say to my U.S. rep (MA 9th District), a Democrat: If no one's running against you in the primary, I'll write someone in. (I've done this before.) Ditto in the general election.
WE already voted and BILL KEATING has an OPPONENT on the BALLOT.
Do your research.
BILL KEATING has been invisible until recently, Even his NEWSLETTER doesn't work.
Keating, Swallow make their case for 9th District in Democrat primary
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2026/08/17/congress-keating-swallow-primary-ninth-9th-district/91288187007/
Also, if it's in your district, uninformed REPUBLICAN JOHN GASKY ran unopposed.
Let's replace him with SARAH HEWINS.
I’m lucky enough to have 3 Democrats representing me, all of whom I voted for. The 2 Senators, Ron Wyden and Jeff Merkley, have been very vocal about issues I care about. Merkley has responded in detail to every letter I have sent, which are plentiful, letting me know what he is doing about each issue. I’m sure he doesn’t have the time to write individual letters, but his are the longest and most detailed responses to issues. I really appreciate that. While I appreciate Wyden acknowledging my letters, I wish he would address each individual issue like Merkley does, I know both of them are active in issues I care about, I hear their names on the news frequently. I have met my representative a few times, in town meetings (we are a small town) and a couple of times at my favorite independent bookstore which I frequent and she stops there every time she comes to town. To all of them: thank you and keep up the good work!
Luckily, most of my elected representatives are at least as angry as I am, so I would yell them to keep up the good work.
God only knows what is happening behind those closed doors in D.C. That's why this newsletter is so valuable. Thank goodness for you Scott! And I will definitely be passing these stories along😉
My elected officials, Jason Smith and Josh Hawley and Eric Schmidt, I want town halls. Unfortunately Jason has not just drank the Kool-aid, he is making it. I write these men at least monthly. Eric is the only one who responds with why he is for or against what I am asking.
To my Senators and Representative in the US Congress, I'd say, thank you. Because each one of them are Democrats. We in this state are fortunate. To my Governor, I'd say, scram, glad you're leaving because although I supported him in his role as governor and in Congress, he gave Tina Peters a get out of jail free card. Yup, I live in CO. Glad to see we have a good person lined up to beat the Republican for governorship in Nov.
Answers to the questions posed in The Dworkin Report:
Q1) Seventeen million truck drivers had no idea any of this was happening. What else do you figure they’re doing right now that we haven’t found yet?
A1) I think they are trying to find a way to mess with cable TV, streaming services, and all forms of social media. But the one thing that would probably be the most important and comprehensive source of personal information would be from the cellphone providers. Cellphones have become so sophisticated that it can do everything, or access everything, from a phone call to turning on our lights. It is also the item most vulnerable for exploitation.
Q2) What would you say to your elected officials if they were in front of you right now?
A2) Because I’m in Texas, I would tell our elected officials to get their heads out of their bankbooks. I would also ask them to explain – in detail – exactly what specific policy of DJT’s they endorse, why, and how they would have executed it. I would also ask if they fully support convicted felons holding public office, and if they support convicted felons from voting. I could think of a dozen more questions, but these are a start.
CONVICTED FELONS HOLDING OFFICE / VOTING:
DJT is a convicted felon but has not been sentenced simply because he was an ex-president and running for his second term at the time of conviction by the New York State Supreme Court on 5/30/2024. According to the rules (see below) regarding convicted felons being allowed to vote, he would not have been eligible, but still could hold the office of POTUS. IMHO, that needs to change.
Convicted felons are allowed to vote in some states providing they have completed their sentence and any probation. There are only a handful of states that completely ban them from voting. The requirements for convicted felons from holding public office are as follows:
FEDERAL OFFICE:
The U.S. Constitution sets the exclusive qualifications for federal offices like the President, U.S. Senator, or U.S. Representative. [1]
• There is no constitutional ban preventing a felon from running for or holding federal office.
• Candidates must only meet basic age, citizenship, and residency requirements. [1, 2, 3]
STATE AND LOCAL OFFICE:
States set their own criminal eligibility rules for state legislatures, governorships, county posts, and city councils. [1]
• Strict Bans: Some states permanently or temporarily bar individuals with felony convictions from holding any state or local public office. [1, 2, 3]
• Disqualifying Crimes: Many states restrict individuals convicted of specific public trust crimes—such as bribery, perjury, embezzlement, or theft of public funds—from holding office. [1, 2]
• Restoration of Rights: In jurisdictions where a ban is not permanent, a person often must complete their full sentence, parole, or probation, and have their civil rights restored before they can run. [1]
• Pardons: A formal executive pardon or clemency can often restore the legal right to hold office for individuals otherwise disqualified by a conviction. [1, 2]
I’m lucky to be in CA because our elected officials are representing us but for most states I would say “Do your job, you were elected to support our needs and interests, not the ones of the DEMENTIA KING! I recently moved from AZ and I thank Mark Kelly for trying to get a bipartisan group to go to the Alabama!
The truck drivers are lucky that Ian Grossman didn’t fold and comply. This administration, starting with Elon seems obsessed with our private info whether it’s ssn numbers or health. This really does resemble Hitlers reign
What would I tell my representative? You’re fired!