LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
SENATOR ED MARKEY HAS BEEN OUT THERE CAMPAIGNING FOR WHAT'S
IMPORTANT WHILE SETH MOULTON HAS BECOME RICH BY INVESTING
IN COMPANIES OVER WHICH HE HAD CONTROL....THAT WAS AFTER
SETH MOULTON VICIOUSLY ATTACKED TRANS-ATHLETES AND REFUSED
TO AMEND HIS ATTACKS....SETH MOULTON HAS TO RETURN
+ $54,000 HE RECEIVED FROM AIPAC = ANTI-DEMOCRACY GROUPS.
SCRUTINIZE HIS RECORD! SCRUTINIZE WHO'S SUPPORTING SETH
MOULTON...JUST ANOTHER BOUGHT AND PAID FOR CANDIDATE!
![]() |
I have about 15 minutes of free time in my schedule today. I know that doesn’t sound like a lot, but with a schedule like mine, and six days to go until Election Day, I can assure you it’s a gift.
And while I know you probably get a lot of emails like this, I want to take a few of these minutes to tell you about my commitment to this movement.
There’s no doubt that these are perilous, unprecedented times.
Trump’s second term in the White House is proving to be the existential threat to our nation that I and many others knew it would be.
The cost of living is skyrocketing while the rich get richer. We’re months deep in a stupid and destabilizing war with Iran. ICE violence has been unleashed across the nation with the blessing of the President. Corruption is running rampant at every level of this administration. And MAGA continues their attacks on our democracy and access to the ballot box.
The Project 2025 agenda is playing out before our eyes. I am committed to fighting back with everything I’ve got.
My question for you: Can you commit to fighting back, side by side with me and this entire movement?
If the answer is yes, I need your help.
We have six days left to reach undecided voters in this race. My opponent and his Super PAC are pummeling me with attack ads. And we are still way behind our pre-election fundraising goals. Our progressive movement needs to make one last big push to get across the finish line here in Massachusetts.
Make a contribution to my campaign today and help us build the movement to defeat Trump, the far-right, and their extreme agenda. Your contribution, no matter the size, helps us afford to Get Out the Vote and win this race on Tuesday.
If you've stored your info with ActBlue, we'll process your contribution instantly.
I am not giving up. I believe in my heart that our nation will rise above authoritarianism and oligarchy. It starts with winning this race and taking back the Senate.
In solidarity,
Ed Markey

Paid for by The Markey Committee
Ed Markey is counting on our people-powered grassroots movement to fund this campaign. If you can, stand with us by making a contribution today.
The Markey Committee
PO Box 69
Medford, MA 02155


No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.