LOTS OF POSTS IGNORED BY BLOGGER.....
OR REMOVED ON THEIR WHIM!
ALL POSTS ARE AVAILABLE ON
MIDDLEBORO REVIEW AND SO ON
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE TRUTH OR FACTS!
BLOGGER DOESN'T LIKE FUND RAISERS AND DELETES
POSTS THAT INCLUDE FUNDRAISING THAT 'VIOLATES THEIR
UNDEFINED COMMUNITY STANDARDS SO ALL 'FUND RAISING'
IS DELETED - CONTRIBUTE AS YOU ARE INCLINED TO SUPPORT
IMPORTANT ISSUES! THESE ARE NOT SOLICITATIONS
SHARED FOR INFORMATION AND EDUCATION!
LOTS OF ANONYMOUS DARK MONEY FLOODING MAINE BECAUSE
THEY KNOW SUSAN COLLINS WILL VOTE THE WAY SHE'S TOLD....NOT
FOR WHAT WILL BENEFIT MAINE OR HER CONSTITUENTS!
DON'T LET DARK MONEY BUY MAINE'S ELECTION!
 | 
Friend, your inbox probably looks a lot like mine right now.
A barrage of emails from campaigns (including my own). I know that can be a lot, and I’m sorry to add another one to the pile.
But I want to tell you why I’m reaching out today. We launched our ads this week, and it’s been incredible to see our campaign’s message reaching voters across Maine. But keeping those ads on the air is expensive, and we can’t pull back for a second.
It would mean a lot to me if you could chip in here and help us keep our ads up and running: https://secure.actblue.com/donate/tj-em-fr
The truth is, I try to only reach out when it’s absolutely necessary. And right now, it is.
Susan Collins has $10 million behind her, and experts predict Donald Trump’s billionaire donors could spend as much as $200 million trying to buy this race and protect the MAGA agenda.
We can’t let their dark money drown out the will of working people all across Maine.
That’s why keeping our ads on the air is so important. We have the opportunity to reach undecided voters, share our vision for a government that works for all of us, and make sure voters hear the truth – not just Susan Collins’ lies and attacks.
So please, consider making a contribution to our $55,000 ad fund before midnight to help us keep our ads in the air and flip Maine blue. → If you've saved your payment information with ActBlue Express, your donation will go through immediately:
I appreciate your contribution.
Troy Jackson | |
|
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.